Cost: $10 per participant
Teams of 2-10 Iowans will compete in a web-based competition tracking the number of "steps" achieved each week. Each week team members will report their step count in effort to move their team up the challenge leaderboard.
Each participant receives:
• Live Healthy Iowa pedometer
• Weekly email containing a motivational message, activity tip and a healthy recipe
• Access to a personal tracking page on the LHI website
• Unlimited access to online recipes, workouts and health information
• Opportunity to win team incentives and individual prizes
Are you part of a business, community or organization planning to have multiple teams participate in this challenge? Let us know and we will activate a group ID for you!
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about the challenge!
Questions? Contact Live Healthy Iowa at 888-777-8881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1||Green Hills Retirement Community||447,469|
|2||Polk County Employees||436,570|
|3||Marshall County Wellness||424,689|
|4||Grundy County Memorial Hospital||416,350|
|6||St. Anthony Regional Hospital||411,140|
|7||Waukee Community School District||404,775|
|8||Mahaska Health Partnership||394,968|
|9||P&G Oral Care||388,675|
|10||Lakes Regional Healthcare||388,577|
|2||ready to run||934,578|
|4||What the Fit||719,030|
|9||Red Hot Chili Steppers||679,186|
|10||20 Toes Pounding the Pavement||647,007|
|Dates||09/12/16 - 10/21/16|