September 22 - October 31, 2014
Cost: $25 per family team
(For the purpose of this challenge, a family is defined as a group of people (up to 10) residing together with at least 1 adult and 1 youth.)
NEW!! This 6-week challenge unites youth and adults in effort to educate and empower Iowa families to improve their nutrition and physical activity habits. Throughout the challenge, registered families will receive weekly educational lessons and supportive resources, as well as simple challenges to complete. Completing each of the weekly mini-challenges will earn families a $5 Subway gift card and an opportunity to be included in prize drawings!
Each family team receives:
• Team toolkit containing printed resources and activity tools
• Weekly email containing a motivational message, weekly lessons and challenges and a healthy recipe
• Access to a team tracking page on the LHI website
• Unlimited access to online recipes, workouts and health information
• Opportunities to earn team incentives and win prizes!
Registration opens August 18, 2014!
Questions? Contact Live Healthy Iowa at (888)777-8881 or email@example.com.